Thursday 23 October 2014

Survey Monkey Analysis


As shown here, the majority of my audience appears to be female, 30/35 out of the participants in my questionnaire were female, therefore my music video should be more directed to females.

Due to these results, my music video should be aimed at the 14-24 demographic, this is about the right age category I was looking for, it is at this age that people would really bother to watch a music video.


As identified, the average length people are willing to watch a music video for is between 3 and 5 minutes, I will try to keep my music video between these times to appease my audience.

The majority of people who took my survey listened to rock the most, there was also a high demand for stoner music, which is technically a sub-genre of rock music, so I can incorporate this into my music video. The other responses included alternative, indie, metal and grunge, again all sub-divisions of rock. Therefore the track I shall be choosing for my music video will be a rock due to popular demand.

The majority of people would like a storyline alongside the music as part of the music video which is understandable as a just music would be boring, I will have to try to create a short story that works with the music and the rest of the shots in my video.


No comments:

Post a Comment